Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Thursday, October 9th, 2014. A clear, cool night with a deep frost settling near dawn.

Share | 

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:42 am

Tanya nods in agreement with a relaxed expression, nervosity having disappeared after a bit of conversation, how lucky was that anyway? "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, maybe a different Club and keep our eyes on the drinks this time though." She pauses briefly and lifts the cup up, looking at it for a few moments. "Maybe bring these lid thingies? Should make it harder to spike." The last bit said with a voice suggesting seriousness, which quickly turns into a soft chuckle right after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:56 am

He frowns a moment, glancing at the lids himself with a look to say he is also considering it, then laughs, taking a sip of his own drink. Definitely a different bar... you got a style you like? I swear this town has more bars than people sometimes.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.com
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:04 pm

"Electronic, for sure. If I get to pick the music, you?" Tanya replies with a confident smile, clearly, there's a bit more to the answer. "You might be right, but all the clubs seem to be full every time, it's crazy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:17 pm

I have to admit I like a bit of metal, something with a driving guitar... but some of the electronic that is coming out is pretty sick, it isn't just all... well beepy sounding anymore. He blurts it all out then starts to turn a bit pink, has he just insulted the type of music that this chick he is talking to and hoping to get a 'second date' with? I mean, well... ah, cause, you know...

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

"Metal's cool, but I prefer it melodic to be honest. That kind of deathcore stuff hasn't been my thing." Tanya says with a smile. "I got massively into electroswing and synthwave after hearing them for the first time, I'm not a huge fan of the wub wub you hear from like Skrillex and such, though." She doesn't appear insulted at all. "Music that makes you want to dance, that's my gig for now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Hey that sounds cool. I don't dance too much, well no real reason, I mean I can, just never did much. So ah... you up to showing a boy some good electronic and dancing, maybe... tomorrow or well, some night? Well it was not the best pick up line and attempt to ask someone out on a date, but she had also heard worse during her life thus far. He looks a bit hopeful but unsure, the expression somewhere between being amusing and kind of cute.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   

Back to top Go down

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6