Portage: Descent into Darkness

A WoD RPG based on Vampire the Masquerade V20

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Thursday, October 9th, 2014. A clear, cool night with a deep frost settling near dawn.

Share | 

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:47 am

The member 'Tanya Griffin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 1, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://intotheshadows.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Spoiler:

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:50 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 pm

You must be more drunk then you thought, or maybe you just missed something, but he has to be the best kisser that you ever, well, damn. A flush of heat spreads throughout you, a soft murmur in the air and a wave of dizziness threatens to overtake you as he suddenly makes a small gasp himself, breaking the lock of your lips. Wo...wow ah... I think maybe, I drank, mmm too much. I think, I need... to ooo sit down.

Never in his life was he so tempted to give another kindred a wedgie and stick their head in a toilet, probably for the best that he didn't though; he doubted that it would work out even half as well as he thought. ~Vince
On being Vampires:
He's probably not really heterosexual, I mean since when have vampires ever been hetero-normative? ~Guess who
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Tanya stumbles as they break away from the kiss, rolling her eyes unintentionally and tried to focus on him. "I... uhm... I would... I don't usually feel like this." She says with a groggy voice, as she looks around for somewhere to sit. "Wow though, definitely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:17 pm

He gives a bit of a sheepish grin, possibly thinking that this is a positive perhaps for something later as he reaches his hand out to catch your arm and give a gentle tug toward the cement planters along the sidewalk, housing the trees which line the street. Phew maybe we had a bit more then thought, or heh... He chuckles, trying to make small talk, but he seems to have as little balance as you, or less as he slips onto the cement seat, sagging a little as he does so.

Blood pool updated

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Tanya sits down and tries to focus for a while. "Sorry, I'm not... feeling well right now." She says as she hides her face in her hands. "Did someone roofie me or what the fuck?" Eloquence dissipating as the slight lethargy and anaemia rushes to her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:07 pm

I dunno, I don't feel so great either, someone spiking all drinks, that makes no sense, I'm a guy. The last is said more like a question, as the alcohol seems to be hitting you far harder then you figure it should have, though it doesn't seem like you are getting any worse then now, just, you are, it is, if you could think clearly, sure you would have an answer, but for now, sitting seems like a good idea, sitting and then what, can you trust yourself to get home safe, bed, bed seems like a good idea, bed and some juice, and something sweet.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:18 am

Tanya frowns into her own hands, before trying to put on a more presentable look and turning her eyes towards the guy she's been with. "Sorry to ask, but I think I need to get home. Not feeling good at all, would you mind calling me a cab, please?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Uhh no, its cool. A bit of a frown but then that could be more the fact that he looks rather green around the gills too. Phone out, flipping it open before he pauses a moment, staring at the screen then begins to dial.

Roll Perc+awareness, diff +2

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:20 am

"Thanks... and sorry, I don't usually get like this." Tanya responds in a slow voice, clearly affected by what had happened, she mumbles some Russian curse words under her breath.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Heh...no, me neither, swears it. He wrinkles his nose a bit, perhaps hold music or taking too long for an answer, but then finally it seems someone answers. Yeah, cab at 57th, by the main doors, for umm one, yeah, okay, thanks. He hangs up and smiles weakly. They are on their way, five minutes.

There are only a few other people in the streets it seems, most still inside, enjoying the throb of the music and the lure of alcohol, the night really is still quite young. A young man leans against the lamppost on the far side of the street, smoking and looking off down the street, waiting perhaps much like you two, for a ride home or someone to join him.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:01 am

"Thank you..." Tanya begins before taking a long pause, as if she had forgotten what she was just about to say before she continues. "You know, I forgot to ask. What's your name?" She shys away from his gaze for a bit, as in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:15 pm

He shakes his head. Oh... that's mkay, Chris... you get home safe mm? The taxi is pulling up now, thankfully, with a typically older man at the wheel, the scent of smoke in the car wafting out as he flicks his butt out the window and gives a nod, looking you two over a moment.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:07 am

Tanya nods slowly. "I'll do my best, see you around... Chris." She offers a tired smile as she gets in the cab and gives the address.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:35 pm

The cab driver gives you a look over, motions to the sign that says "$20 fee for sickness in vehicle" and then heads out. You feel a bit woozy but not like vomiting, just, very... odd. It seems like a long time, but then the cabbie is telling you to get out, be careful as he takes his pay. A cool breeze tousles your hair as you stagger toward your door, a murmur in the night, like the darkness is talking to you.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Just barely remembering to bring her purse Tanya struggles to find the keys to her door, after a few minutes she decides to sit down in front of the gate. Struggling for a whlie she produces a cigarette and fires it up, leaning against the door she takes a deep drag as she looks around with a haze in the night. Hoping one of her neighbours would drop by soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:43 pm

Locked out? A soft voice, perhaps a hint of a lisp, or well your ears are not really in sync either, a younger, but not so young, well plain youngish man was paused in the motion of walking toward the door. Not that you recognize him, a friend of someone in the building perhaps?

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Tanya shakes her head slightly. "Technically, no." She pauses a bit and looks over the man, before continuing. "I mean... the lock is just... smaller than usual?" A question, definitely not a statement at least. She tilts her head a bit. "You OK?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:51 pm

He gives you a bit of a friendly smile, a knowing on as there is a soft laugh before he speaks again. Aye, I know that one. I'm fine, how about you, just a little break before you head in? Give the lock a chance to change back... Casual jeans, sneakers, a blue t-shirt and an open plaid shirt over it, he stays a bit back, perhaps giving you space, or trying to not be threatening or well, whatever, it isn't like you feel like thinking about it.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Tanya nods. "Something like that... join me if you want, want a smoke?" Her voice is a bit raspy, as comes with being tired. "Have I met you before?" Tiredness and wooziness taking away social coding, she lets her head lean towards the door to the entrance along with her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:58 pm

I'll take you up on that if you can spare one hmm? He reaches into his pockets and returns empty handed with a slight frown. Payday, always too far away. I dunno, you look familiar, probably in passing or something, how is that called, stranger acquaintances or whatever that is. He sits across from you, cross-legged and a distance such that you can reach out to offer a smoke, if wished, but not threatening, closing in on your personal space bubble.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:02 pm

Tanya nods in agreement. "Allllways the case, really." She smiles and offers a cigarette along with a lighter. "Maybe we ran into each other in the hallway?" She offers, half-slurring, the way you do after a few drinks.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Spoiler:

Probs, probs. I've been by maybe three times this last month. Let me know when you are up to the standing thing again, I can give a hand if you want. Mmm now that was needed, sorely needed, I am in your debt. He takes a long, slow drag, exhaling just as slowly and is clearly enjoying the moment.

On being Vampires:
Back to top Go down
Tanya Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Tanya chuckles a bit. "Standing thing, sure, in a bit thanks." She pauses and takes a few deep drags. "You don't live here then I take it, how come you're here?" Her question is aimed with the curiosity of someone not entirely sober, rather than accusation.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing the Night Away: Tanya   

Back to top Go down

Dancing the Night Away: Tanya
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next